Orders are processed during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, exluding holidays.) Ordering by 11am PST will ensure same-day shipping (only available for US orders.)
Free Shipping applies to orders in the 50 states as well as the U.S. territories that qualify. Offer only valid for orders totaling $60 or more. Not valid with any other offers or coupon codes. Excludes sale items. To see sale items, please visit our sale page.
Orders to all the United States and its territories are shipped from our warehouse in Ogden, Utah. Shipping is $4.95 in all 50 states and the U.S territories.
Recieve Free FedEx SmartPost Shipping on orders exceeding $60.00.
FedEx SmartPost provides residential customers with convenient delivery to all U.S. addresses. FedEx SmartPost even ships to Alaska, Hawaii and all the U.S. territories. For destinations within the contiguous U.S., transit time is typically 2 to 7 days; however, destinations outside the contiguous U.S. may require a longer transit time. The maximum package weight is 70lbs, with a maximum length and girth of 130 inches. Customers are provided with full FedEx SmartPost tracking visibility on all orders, which can be monitored on fedex.com. For customer convenience, there are no residential or Saturday delivery surcharges. There is a limited liability of $100 and delivery scans are available throughout the day. We provide customer reports via FedEx® Reporting Online.
You have four ordering options available 1stPetNaturals:
Reminder: Orders will only be processed on business days (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.) FedEx will not ship to P.O. Box addresses.
Regardless of size, Canadian orders are shipped at a flat rate of US $9.95. They are shipped using the US Postal Service and/or Canada Post. Canadian shipments take about 7 to 10 business days.
Please Note: Canadian deliveries are sometimes delayed for an extended period of time at the border by Canada Customs. It is possible a fee will be applied to the shipment. Both the delay and the fee are random, and not all orders are halted or charged.
For Canadian Customers: Your letter carrier, (depending on province) may collect HST, GST and/or PST upon delivery. This may or may not apply, but is out of our control. Declaring an incorrect, (lower) amount on a customs declaration is illegal, and we are unable to do this.
Orders shipping to Canada exceeding $60 are also elligible for free standard shipping.
1. Ensure the product you are ordering for shipment is legal and permitted in your country. Each country’s laws regarding medical shipments are different and susceptible to change. We are not responsible for being aware of these laws or keeping up with the frequent changes. It is important that you check with your local Customs office to ensure the shipment will be allowed to enter your country.
2. You are also responsible for any duties or taxes which may be charged. We do not collect customers’ duties or taxes and are not aware of how much they will cost. You must check with your local customs office to determine what, if any, fee and taxes will be applicable.
3. If, for any reason, your package is seized by a Customs official and is not returned to us, we cannot refund or credit you. If the package is seized and returned to us you will still be responsible for the shipping, plus a 15% restocking fee.
4. We report the exact amount of the sale and contents of the package on the Customs form. We will not make a claim that amounts to less than the actual purchase amount, or claim a different product is being shipped. Where possible, we place a description of the contents of the package such as "Food supplements – for personal use only". We will not claim a "gift" or any other incorrect description, and request that you do not ask for these changes to be made.
5. A reminder that International and Canadian deliveries may be delayed at the border for an extended period of time. This delay is random and not all orders are halted.
6. We reserve the right to decline an order for any reason.