Products will not be distrubted without acceptance of this agreement. The undersigned, (hereinafter the “Customer”) being over the age of 21, hereby agrees that:
1. I am not legally restricted from making my own purchasing decisions and grant 1stpetnaturals (www.1stpetnaturals.com), its sales network, affiliates, agents, related companies, subsidiaries and parent companies (hereinafter the “Providers”) a power of attorney for the limited purpose of signing any documents required by Canadian authorities to permit the delivery of the ordered products to me, to the same extent as I could do if I were personally present taking those steps and signing those documents myself.
2. I affirm that, to the best of my knowledge, I have fully and truthfully disclosed all pertinent information and documentation to the Providers, and that the Providers have only relied on and will continue to rely on the information provided by me.
3. I understand products will be dispensed in their original manufacturer's packaging or in child resistant packaging, unless specified.
6. I agree that once shipped, no products may be returned for refund or exchange and that orders cancelled before shipping will be charged US $10.00 per product.
7. I release and discharge the Providers, its officers, directors, employees and agents of any and all liabilities, claims and causes of action with respect to error, omissions, negligent acts or misrepresentations by myself, except as appropriate and usual when wellness products are provided, and also for the late delivery, non-delivery or missed delivery of the products by the company or agency responsible for transportation.
8. I acknowledge and agree that I am using 1stpetnaturals for the sole purpose of personal wellness.
9. I agree that any dispute that arises between me and the Providers shall be governed by the laws of the province of British Columbia and agree that the courts of the Province of British Columbia shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute.
10. I have read and understood the terms and conditions set out in this Customer Agreement and agree, on behalf of myself, my heirs, successors, administrators and assigns, to be bound by these terms and conditions.