Vetisse Alis Kidney Support for Kidney Disease in Dogs
Support and Protect Healthy Kidney Function!
Vetisse Alis Kidney Support helps maintain a healthy dog kidney:
- Enhance energy levels
- Improve mood
- Support healthy urination and thirst
- Manage appetite and weight
- Improve immune functioning
Vetisse Alis Kidney Support is specifically formulated to treat chronic kidney and bladder infections. This formula of natural herbs helps to reduce bacterial levels while soothing inflammation, controlling bleeding, and relieving pain. More importantly, these kidney support herbs help to repair and rebuild urinary tract tissues.
There are many signs that your dog may be suffering from urinary tract infections or other kidney disorders that can be extremely painful for your dog. If you notice any of the following symptoms, you should speak to your veterinarian immediately about your dog’s kidney health:
- Increased genital grooming
- Pain during urination
- Bloody urine
- Urinary incontinence
- Foul smelling urine
- Cloudy urine
- Poor coat
- Loss of appetite
- Increased urinary frequency
Kidney stones, urinary tract infections, and kidney disease are all very serious and uncomfortable conditions for your dog. Vetisse Alis Kidney Support is a safe, herbal remedy that is gentle enough for long-term support of your dog’s renal functioning. Based on the most current research and the principles of ancient Asian medicine, this kidney support formula not only improves kidney functioning for a healthier urinary tract, but also improves overall vitality.
Vetisse Alis Kidney Support is a special blend of scientifically researched extracts that helps to maintain kidney health in young and old pets alike. With this formula you can improve your dog’s overall health:
- Support healthy fluid an electrolyte balance.
- Maintain normal levels of blood urea and creatinine.
- Support nephron health for improved blood filtering.
- Maintain normal levels of protein excreted in urine.
- Improve immune system response to bacteria and viruses.
Dr. Gordon's Advice
Daily doses of Vetisse Alis Kidney Support will vary depending on the size of your dog, from 1 ml twice daily for pets under 25 lbs up to 4 ml twice daily for pets over 75 lbs. The extracts may be squirted directly into your dog’s mouth or mixed in with food daily, and should be used for at least 2 weeks after symptoms are gone. Vetisse Alis Kidney Support is not recommended for pregnant or nursing pets.
Also, in order to maintain healthy kidney functioning, you must also make sure that your pet consumes adequate water from a fresh, clean source. Diet is also an important determinant of kidney health and foods high in salts and other minerals should be limited or avoided altogether.
Vetisse Alis Kidney Support is a special blend of natural herbs and extracts including:
- Juniper berry contains Terpinen-4-ol and other volatile oils that have been used for centuries to treat kidney conditions and urinary tract infections. Even current research supports the use of these oils for improving kidney health as juniper increases urine volume while maintaining electrolyte levels; this helps to reduce levels of bacteria associated with urinary system infection.
- Parsley root gently stimulates kidney tissue and therefore acts as a natural diuretic. Coincidently, parsley contains high levels of fibre, vitamins, and antioxidants.
- Uva Ursi leaf has been supported by at least two peer-reviewed studies as effective against bacteria associated with urinary system infections.
- Marshmallow root helps to sooth mucous membranes in the urinary tract.
- Lobelia herb was traditionally used to treat spasms in the urinary system, but also acts as a pain reliever.
- Ginger root is known to have strong pain relieving properties.
- Goldenseal root offers antimicrobial and antibacterial benefits, but is especially useful for soothing mucous membranes.
- Couchgrass rhizome softens and sooths damaged or inflamed areas of the urinary tract while also reducing urinary frequency and pain during urination.